• Facebook Social Icon

© 2016 LINDUM GROUP

Lindum Group Committee Meeting

5th April 2019

 

Present:

Sue Scarborough, Andrea Tyrell, Andrea Campbell, Graham Hilder, Helen Hilder, Jane Impey, Caroline Taylor, Nicky Palin, Helen Ganney

 

Minutes from last meeting

Health and Safety forms from EGB for ride organisers, JI to put link on website or as downloadable form for consent for safeguarding under 13's – all riders responsible for making sure this is done in advance

Contacts

Sue is organising list of contacts for future events – i.e. toilets caterers etc

Rase are keen on doing future rides for us which is good

First Aid

It would be a good idea if we could get first aiders to commit to rides in advance where possible

Riders are still arriving early for rides, need to reiterate shouldn’t unload until first aider on site and passport checked

 

Ride Info

One person didn’t receive their ride info for Wootton, another complained about glass bottles on the verges

Claxby went really well, good feedback received and lots booked on in advance

Forms to alert local authority will be different for each district council across Lincs – Sue is collating forms/contacts – try to get onto website

Field Farm – Sat 3rd – 20 riders max

Muckton

Ganneyh@gmail.com – email Muckton riders list – JI, Helen will print off for Sue

Foxdales – any volunteer roles needed – we could do with more vet writers – JI to put on facebook – Val is organising

Fulletby – Helen is organising this,

Willow Banks – JI to arrange and contact WB (not w/e 21st July or not end June)

Stenigot ride – ride cards mileage will be allowed

Nicky and Jane to do another Ravendale ride

Volunteers

Volunteers – given a raffle ticket each time they volunteer and have draw for hamper at xmas event, along with a free ride card for 2 separate volunteer support times

Rosettes

Sue to ask Heather/Peter if we can order more rosettes – have enough for Muckton but will need more

Newsletter

Ride report from Jane and Nicky about volunteering

Claxby ride updates

Info from nicky about mouse

Voluneteering free ride and hamper

Chair and ride report from Sue

JI to ask R and S for their input as new junior riders via parents

Bookings

Encouraging riders to book online – things are improving but if they deteriorate then may need to consider incentive

Cancellation policy has been made clear and this seems to have been accepted by everyone

Promoting Club

Wacky Sox – will be £9.00 per pair, 25 pairs ordered – Andrea arranging, to be put on website/Facebook when available

Photo comp – comedy clips – JI to look at

 

Any other business

Need a new noticeboard – Sue Scarborough looking at a new one

Sue is looking at getting a Lincs wide ordanance survey map to print off maps

Discussions with Trec Lincs about honouring membership and map reading sessions – JI to contact Trec Lincs committee

Revcom

We have received their chair persons report, they remain enthusiastic about supporting us but we may need to consider in 10-15 years what we might do for support.

Next meeting 24th May Langworth Village Hall 7pm start